Calpe Guide Holiday Rentals, Villas & Apartments to Rent, Holiday Homes in Calp
Calpe or Calp is a charming family friendly beach resort conveniently positioned in the Marina Alta area in the province of Alicante.
Surrounded by pine covered hills, Calp is a lively and very popular holiday destination throughout the year attracting people of all ages who come to experience the beautiful golden sandy beaches, azure waters and spectacular scenery.
|At a glance...|
|Beach & coves||✔|
|Spa & wellness||✔|
|Nearest Airport||Alicante airport (65km)|
Guide to Nightlife in Calp
The Costa Blanca is famous for its vibrant nightlife and Calpe is no exception serving up a wide variety of bars, restaurants and clubs catering for all tastes. From the fantastic seafood restaurants along the promenade to the authentic tapas bars, dining out in Calp is fun and great value.
Of all the beaches on the Costa Blanca, Calp has probably the best one! The Playa de la Fossa is a lovely strip of talcum powder golden sand that attracts tourists from the nearby resorts. Its a Blue Flag beach, has the full range of facilities and there are superb restaurants close by for lunch.
Featured Calpe Villas
Calp Holiday Rentals
The holiday rentals in and around Calp are a collection of beautiful villas and apartments, many with pools and some with spectacular views of the coves and lovely beaches. There is nothing better after a day on the beach than returning to your villa, lighting the BBQ and dining under the stars.
Resorts Close To Calpe
You may want to experience some of the other rersorts close to Calpe and book a holiday rental for a twin centre holiday. Within 30 minutes drive, you can experience....
Things to see and do
Calp and the surrounding area is full of interesting beach resorts, historic towns and countryside to explore by car and boat.
Here are a few suggestions...
- Explore the medieval Castillo de Santa Bárbara
- Banos de la Reina - sunmerged Roman ruins
- Experience the amazing scenery from the top of the Mirador Monte Toix
- Evening stroll along the promenade that is lined with shops, bars and restaurants
- For a full day out, a trip to the fascinating city of Alicante with its impressive port and interesting old town. The old town is called Barrio de la Santa Cruz and has narrow steets packed with boutiques and authentic tapas bars
- Vists the Caves del Rull in the village of La Vall d'Ebo near Alicante
- Calpe Saltmine - an ancient Roman salt lake behind the main beach that attracts Flamingos
Our view on Calp
A wonderful beach resort set within pristine natural beauty on one of the best beaches on the Costa Blanca.
Renting a Calp villa or apartment is the perfect way to enjoy this wonderful part of the Spanish coast and ideal for family holidays, groups or romantic getaways.